|Tae Kwon Do World||The Ultimate For The Mind & Body!|
The meaning of Tae Kwon Do?
Self Defense Tips
Tae Kwon Do for Adults
Tae Kwon Do for Children
Rules of Proper Discipline
Rules for a Healthy Lifestyle
Ten Rules for a Healthy Lifestyle
1. Be Clean. Practice good personal hygiene and wear clean clothing and uniforms.
2. Eat Healthy. Eat Plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables every day and limit red meat and fatty foods.
3. Drink Water. Drink at least eight glasses of water daily. Limit soda and caffeine drinks.
4. Rest. Get plenty of rest and sleep. Children need about eight or ten hours of sleep each night. Adults need about eight hours of sleep each night.
5. Exercise. Establish a regular cardiovascular exercise program at least three times per week (i.e. walking, running, swimming, cycling, aerobics, etc.) Tae Kwon Do is an excellent activity for cardiovascular and muscular training.
6. Avoid alcohol and tobacco use. Excessive use of alcohol is harmful to the body. Avoid use of tobacco.
7. Make time for yourself. Try to set
least 30 minutes daily for personal time. Treat yourself to a relaxing
hot bath. Walk in the fresh air, sit quietly and read, or listen to
soft music. This helps relieve stress after a long day.
Master Park's Tae Kwon Do World phone 407-788-5154